Monday, November 23, 2009

shinning dayssssssssssss~ ^-^

2day have sun neh~ hahaha~ but mood bad~ cos at work here have 1 people do me....... haiz~ don say liao lar~ more say more angry~
last nit dono when i slp~ message v my hubby til slp~ aiyoyo~ hahaha~ den i at 11 like tat wake up c my fon hv 2 message~ hahaha~ den 1st message is say good nit n wan slp de~ second message leh~ is say.................. hehe~ secreat~ is vy sweet de message lai de~ hahaha~ my hubby say at his HEART all is me~ other people cant in liao~ keke~ SO SWEET~ my HEART oso all just is my hubby~ hehehe~ FULL with my hubby liao~ OTHER PEOPLE cant in liao~ hahaha~ i say is REALLY de OoO....... ^-^.......
2day leh wear de i hv a bit pening~ headache~ yun~ yun~ y leh??? cos i wear de pant so tight... hahaha~ so funny hor~ hahaha~ cos i 4gt 2day i wear de pant small liao~ den i fat liao~ hahaha~ bt my hubby say i not fat... bt i feel i already fat liao~ haiyo~ how oso i wil LOVE HE 4EVER.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

^.^要发comment评论请注明你的名字哦!!!!!!!谢谢~^.^